Thursday, August 4, 2011

People I Work With!
Lately I've been working so much I haven't had time for my own little photo shoots...problem solved! I'll bring my shoots to work. Everyone has been pretty awesome about it too...there is definitely more to come. I really enjoy the people at my work, so why not photograph them!?

Chris, we are going to miss you why you're away...Good luck man!

Mars, thanks for pushing my creativeness!

Keyla! You are such a great model! We are going to miss you at work!

Greg, you look like the guy from Maroon 5! haha That's not a bad thing man.

Haley, I'm the boss! lol

Marisol...stop monkeying around! lol

Bella, I know you don't work with me...but  had to put this photo here cause I love this photo!
Credit: Marcella Martinez
Post Prodution: DelToroPhoto

Seriously...these people make me the photographer I am today. I'm so happy to have a job with a ton of great friends.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job :] I love the one of the girl Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Thanks for the shout out.
    2. Thanks for the credit.
    3. Thanks for listening and not thinking I'm bossy. I'm just tapping in to the potential I know you have. :D

    ReplyDelete