Sunday, July 17, 2011

PORTRAITS PORTRAITS PORTRAITS!

If you know me you know I love to photograph people...especially in the moment. This one was obviously not shot by me, but by my friend Amy, and I just love the lighting. There is something so interesting about people in general, probably why I love just about everyone!

 Dave Z. Fellow photographer and mentor.

Thallon Rose. Artist, friend and just a great person in general.

Amanda S. One of my first Models...also a great friend.

Christian Micheals, fellow photographer, photoshop guru and great friend as well.

Harmony, total badass. haha

Jeff M. Thanks for posing for me Jeff lol

Self Portrait. 
I am very thankful for all the people who surround my life, everyone is so supportive and encouraging and keeps me motivated to keep doing what I love.

2 comments:

  1. Love it.your self portrait is awesome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do love everyone.
    That self portrait is one of my favorites of you. :D

    ReplyDelete