Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Starting the New Year Right!

This year is off to a great start with some awesome photography!
I woke up to the first of the year already wanting to take some awesome photos, I had an itch and I needed to go exploring. Sometimes I don't know what I'm looking for, but the results are always great!
This year is going to be great, as a photographer I continue to surprise myself as my photography continues to reach new heights and my opportunities expand.

I have met so many people this year that have inspired me and taught me things I didn't know, and as always I want to continue helping and teaching other photographers in any way possible. To all those who follow me and my photography into new adventures, thank you so much!

Below are some photos to start off the New Year 2011!



No comments:

Post a Comment