Monday, May 30, 2011

What a better way to spend the day...
Then with your family!
Spent the day Sunday with the family and some friends at Ports O Call San Pedro! Ofcourse I had to take photos! What kind of photographer would I be if I didn't?

I'll start with some portrait stuff I did first...











I also ran around doin some random stuff ofcourse...

The Floors at Ports O Call

Need to try this place...

What you lookin at dawg??

My other ride's a Big Wheel

Mmmm....Yogurtland...

Haha...I don't know about that yet....

3 comments:

  1. Bro!
    You're work is awesome and your company priceless!
    I love you bro.
    Nice work with that camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay These look good. Like your dog picture. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome pictures, nice work mister! It was great hanging out with you guys!

    ReplyDelete